Subject: Kind request for your consent
From: "Pasts" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "RAM Info"
Cc: Eglė Bajorinienė <[email-masked]>, "Kadri Klaos",Kristīne Bāra <[email-masked]>,Ieviņa Dzenīte <[email-masked]>,Aleksejs Meļihovs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 11:21:00 +0300

21.08.2024. No. 2024-4.1-18/9/30

Dear colleagues,

we would like to thank you once again for the information sent, which gave 
us the opportunity to prepare a comprehensive analytical material (see the 
attachment) where we have compared the catering industry across the Baltic 
States and which we want to share with the parliamentary committee, 
providing analytical support for the discussion regarding catering 
industry's request to reduce VAT rate for their services. We used VAT 
declarations data that you recently kindly shared with us (Figures 9 and 
10). We ask for your consent to use LT and EE data in this way and for the 
stated purpose. Please be so kind to send us your permission or prohibition 
to do it by August 26.

Best Regards,
Aleksejs Meļihovs

Senior Expert of Revenue Analysis and Forecasting Division
of Tax Analysis Department
🕿  (+371) 29256422

📧  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Latvia
Smilsu street 1, Riga, LV-1919, Latvia

 <https://www.fm.gov.lv/en> https://www.fm.gov.lv/en

📧 [email-masked]